2/13/2009

Valentine's Day ! I love you !



Valentine's Day ! I love you !

I want nothing but the best for you,  
 and that's why I want you
 
 to always have me in your life...
 

 Wanting the best for you
 
 means wanting you to always have
 
 a friend you can count on,
 
 a love you can celebrate,
 
 arms you can come home to,
 
 and a life that feels
fulfilled.

  Wanting the best for you  
 makes me wish that
 
 you'll always want me in your life,

  because nobody will love you like I will.
 
 Nobody will try as hard
 
 to give you what you need
 
 and what you wish for,
 
 and nobody could feel
 
 as happy as I am
 
 or as
privileged  
 or as hopeful.

  I want the best for you...  
 and that includes me.
 
 Not because I'm perfect...
 
 but just because
 
 I'm
perfectly in love with you.



No comments: